Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free KFC


I guess Operah bought KFC's new Kentucky Grilled Chicken for everyone in the US (heavily subsidized by KFC, I'm sure). Still, you can print out a coupon for a free 2 piece chicken meal here:
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download

You have to download it by the end of the day on May 6th. I know Grandma loves KFC and for some reason I always think of my friend Krik Meyers when I go there. He was the props master for God's Army II and he smoked more cigarettes in a day than anyone else I've known. Anyway, he would buy a giant bucket of KFC at the beginning of the week and put it in the fridge. I think the only things he consumed throughout the week (besides cigarette smoke) was that bucket of chicken and Mountain Dew. He has at least 12 stints from heart attacks.

2 comments:

  1. You do know Richie, I have cut back.......on the KFC. We are up to 17 stents now, but still kicking butt, as to the mountain dew...lifes blood man, lifes blood.

    ReplyDelete