Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Your Head A 'Splode!!!



It’s appropriate that this blog is about my brain because right now I feel like it is about to explode. Over the last couple of days I have started trying to tackle twitter, facebook, youtube, rss, and blogging. I kinda feel like that Nazi woman at the end of the Indiana Jones – so much knowledge my head ‘splode! Honestly, right now there is a DILUGE of information available to us. I was telling Carolyn about all this news/networking garbage and she asked the simplest question ever: “Do you really need all of this stuff?” It got me thinking – I’m trying to keep up with all of the morphing media outlets to stay on top of what’s going on in our world but maybe that’s impossible (and, quite frankly, stupid. I mean look at what happened to that Nazi Galadriel!). Is it worth trying to stay on top of all this stuff??? Why can’t I just get the morning paper and read it over breakfast…

…I’m going to go take some advil.

No comments:

Post a Comment